Features and Benefits:
- Pack of 250 stainless steel DF-800ZC/250 Z-Clip Breakaway StapleClips
- Intended for stitch tab applications on thermoplastic parts such as bumpers and clips
- One of the most common varieties used, the Z Clip is the poster child for versatility
- Designed for repairing general tears the Z shape forms a natural stitch
- Usually used for small and delicate tears with not much obstructions
This small design element will cut cycle time and save technicians extra steps. The leads are notched like someone took an axe to a tree, allowing them to be snapped off with a hand, instead of having to go back with snips. The time savings does not stop there: if sunken deep enough the leads will break below the surface of the plastic eliminating the need to go back over with a grinder later. Over time these simple improvements make the difference in profitability and not going over the allocated time.
Warranty: No warranty